Victorinox Dive Master 500 PVD Automatic Watch

I think I've mentioned this before (see my Casio Pathfinder PAW1300Y entry) and I'll say it again.  Wristwatches are one of the most primitive gadgets to guys who loves gadgets.  To this date, I have huge respect for a decent timepiece especially if its based on a solid automatic movement.  I ran across the Swiss Army (Victorinox) Dive Master 500 Mechanical Watch recently and saw a really amazing deal on Amazon.com.  This particular model features an ETA movement normally goes for $1200 on Victorinox's website but is selling for just a little over $700 shipped on Amazon.

The watch features a "black ice" PVD coating on all stainless steel so you know it'll last.  It has the popular and reliable Swiss ETA 2892-A2 automatic movement.  For the money, I'd say this is one of the best looking and best value mechanical watch for the bucks. If you are a watch collector, jump on it now.

Source: Amazon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment