TDAmeritrade App for iPhone, Android, BB and WM

Whats that old saying? When it rains, it pours.  Thats exactly how I felt when I noticed TDAmeritrade finally launched a mobile app for smartphone.  Make that four mobile apps, one for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Windows Mobile.  I'm sure TDAmeritrade customers have been waiting for far too long for this day to arrive and been a little jealous of E*TRADE customer's years of mobile application access.  Jealous no more!  Also, an iPad version is on its way as well.  I'm always excited when financial institutions launch mobile services, its one of those tasks that people rely on their desktop/laptop machines and can now be empowered to carry out on the go.

If you are an iPhone user, I'm saving you a step, just click here to launch the iTunes link directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment