Review: Griffin Stylus for iPad

If you are one of those people that brings the iPad to every function you tend to, then I think this little gem might be the perfect accessory for you.  Griffin's Stylus for iPad is a 4.5" extension between your greasy fingers and that gorgeous iPad screen.  I was a bit skeptical at first when I start to notice the number of stylus products coming to market, but once I received this stylus, I immediately understood and appreciated its function.  Here are some of the benefits I noticed:

Better Typing:  having this light weight stylus offers better control when typing on the iPad, I noticed an increase typing speed with a nice and soft feedback since this stylus has a cushy air-pocket at the end made of rubber.  The action of scrolling the page up or down took me a while to get used to with the stylus but it didn't take long before I was browsing the web like a champ.

Better visibility:  I noticed an improved visibility to the screen while typing or navigating using the stylus since the rest of your palm is no longer blocking your view.  I would almost preferred if the stylus was another half inch to one inch longer but it works just fine as is.

Greasy Reduction:  If you are obsessive-compulsive like me, then you'll know how much finger smudge bugs.  With the Stylus, you will be able reduce that problem.  Although the grease reduction is only good until you have to use your fingers for the pinching (zooming) actions. I'd say this cuts down the unnecessary wiping down to 1 time per day instead of my usual 10 times a day.

Griffin Stylus for iPad is $19.99 and is available for sale at GriffinTechnology.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment