Review: Griffin Elan Form Graphite for iPad

If you've read my review on the Griffin Reveal Etch (Graphite) for the iPhone, then you'll know how much I liked Griffin's Graphite texture/design.  I think Griffin Technology's designers know the Graphite texture compliments well to Apple devices so they launched a new case for the iPad known as Griffin Elan Form Graphite for iPad (MSRP $49.99).

This hardshell case is very easy to apply, just snap it over your iPad and in 2 seconds you are ready to go.  As far as the look goes, I really like the minimalist approach to the Elan Form Graphite, the case hardly adds any thickness to the iPad and the cut outs for the buttons and ports are precisely done; with this case on, you should still be able to use other Griffin accessories such as the A-Frame stand or the new CinemaSeat (I'll review this later).  As for protection, it will prevent the back of your iPad from getting all scratched up but I would still use with care since I don't think this case will offer good protection against drops and since the front is flush, I would avoid setting the iPad face down using this case.  For stronger protection, I would recommend something like the Griffin Elan Passport or Otterbox Commuter Series.

I think Griffin has produced another attractive, slim case for your iPad and compliments really well to its Graphite design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment