Review: Griffin Elan Form for iPhone 4

Griffin Elan Form, the popular household name for iPhone protection is back to serve the new iPhone.  To date, I have reviewed almost half a dozen of Elan Form cases, and I'm pleased to introduce the latest Elan Form for the iPhone 4.

The Elan Form, Black Leather case (synthetic leather actually) for iPhone 4 is composed of two piece sandwich design.  The two halves snaps together holding the iPhone 4 solidly in place. The synthetic leather texture reminds me of one of the fancier NCAA basketball texture but provides a solid grip/feedback when picking up the iPhone.  All the cut outs are precise as expected with any Griffin case.  My only feedback is that I'd prefer it if this was a one piece design as I generally try to avoid cases with these types of 2-halves sandwich design since it could come apart if you drop the phone (ref).

The Elan Form cases for iPhone is now available for $29.99, or you can step up to a platinum leather finish for $34.99.



0 comments:

Post a Comment