OFFICIAL WHITE iPHONE 4 32GB UNBOXING CANADA

Hey Everyone, So as you can probally tell im not too good with this camera as I don't do this very ofter so please be kind with comments :) BUT YES ITS TRUE
I am doing an Official WHITE iPhone 4 32GB UNBOXING! How did i get it you ask?...well i can't tell you bc Apple will probally come and take this phone away :S But here a quick video of when DHL International Express shipping dropped the phone off a my place here in Ontario, Canada. It took approx 2 weeks 7-10 business days but tracking showed that it was held up at customs for awhile (box looked to be a little tampered with :o ) I've been waiting patiently for the WHITE iPhone 4 release just like everyone else and still we have no release date from Apple other than "later this year" :P.
I'm soo excited that I recieved my White iPhone 4 as i was almost going to break down and purchase the black. Don't break down and purchase the black if your waiting for the white iphone 4. Definately worth the wait :D
Here's the clip Thanks and Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment