Review: Griffin AeroSport for iPhone 3G/GS

If you prefer to jog outdoors, you would really appreciate your iPhone for its all-in-one solution (MP3 player & Communications).  With mobile payment becoming more prevalent (ie. I love my Starbucks Rewards App on my iPhone), the iPhone is more important than ever.  I wanted to find a suitable case for my iPhone for when I'm out on a run, when I noticed Griffin's new AeroSport iPhone 3G/GS armband case, it looked like it was exactly what I've been waiting for.  The AeroSport is a soft case with soft, stretchy lycra band holding itself together via velcro.  It holds the iPhone within the pouch snuggly and barely adds any weight to it (infact, it holds the iPhone in so snug that you might have a hard time taking the phone out if you are receiving a call, a headphone with mic is highly advised).  There is proper cutout for the headphones as well as the data connector on top and bottom of the case.  There is no cutout for the side controls (silent, sound up/down) so you will have to control the music volume via the touchscreen. Touchscreen works wonderfully through the transparent screen cover.  There is a very cool compartment on the back of the case to hold a single key, I thought this was a very smart feature and hoped it would have been wide enough to hold a credit card or two.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the AeroSport for iPhone, I did find the armband a tad on the shorter side but I have no problem with it, I can't say the same though if I had arms as big as the cast of Jersey Shores.  BTW, if you are looking for a hardcase with the ability to be cliped onto an armband, check out my review of Griffin's iClear for iPhone 3G/3GS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment